Sunday, June 14, 2009

Memorial Day

This is way late, I know...but I wanted to post some pictures of what we did on Memorial Day. I really wanted to do something in the outdoors. We decided to go up the Canyon and stop at Bridal Veil Falls. Even though I had lived in Provo for more than 4 years during college, I had never visited them.








It was a lot of fun! There is this really shallow area at the foot of the Falls that is perfect for wading and splashing around in.
David decided to be adventurous and hike up the steep side of the mountain while carry Mason. I got to the same place a little while later with Carter just by going the long way around




















Carter was a little unsure of the water at first...but he finally started to enjoy it.



























































We had a great day and hope to go back soon! I hope to post pictures later tonight of Mason's birthday, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Katie said...

What cute pictures! I've heard Bridal Falls is a really fun place, I definitely want to check it out :) I miss you guys!

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

those are some super cute pictures. I just love pictures of kids on rocks! It looks like fun!

Meg said...

You know I have never been to Bridal Veil Falls either. Your pictures are great. What a great Memorial weekend. How are you liking being back in Provo? I love when I am there visiting--it holds such great memories. I hope all is going well.

Babzanne Barker said...

Cute, cute pictures! Bring those boys back to Grandma and Grandpa as soon as you can!!

Julie said...

Cute picture! Priceless! What an adorable family you have!