Not only does he no longer look like this:
But he also has passed this one-year-old stage as well:
We now have this fiery, inquisitive, monkey-like, talkative, loving, smart, fun-loving boy in our home:
We are so happy that we have Carter in our family and he adds so much happiness to our days.
For your viewing pleasure and for our family record, here are some things about Carter at this wonderful age of 2 accompanied with some of our favorite pictures from the last year.
- He loves going to nursery and from day one has gone right in and started playing without a second thought to us leaving.
- He loves his little sister and making her smile. When she does he always excitedly says "Kacianna smiled at me!"
- He can sing his ABC's
- When he is crying, he wants us to kiss his eyelids to make the tears go away...and it usually works!
- He loves the swings at the park.
- He loves animals.
- He is my little baby monkey...he climbs up and gets anything he wants where ever it is with no fear.
- He is so sweet. WHenever he is getting a treat, usually fruit snacks or marshmallows or raisins, he has to make sure that we get one for Mason and then he excitedly runs and shares it with his big brother.
- His favorite shows are Barney, Little Einsteins and thanks to Mason, Scooby Doo.
- He loves to eat sandwich meat, cheese, noodles, and anything and everything sweet (I'm afraid that's a trait he inherited from me).
- Loves to sing to everything, commercial jingles, church hymns, his primary CDs. Even if he's never heard it he will try to sing a long.
- He also loves to dance. His favorite is when he and Mason dance to the closing credits of any given movie.
- Whenever he is sleepy, he says repeatedly, "I love you, Daddy (or Mommy)" depending on who is cuddling him.
- Likes to hurry and close the door on me or David when we go out for 10 seconds to take trash out. We always some in and see him giggling and dashing for the couch.
WE LOVE YOU CARTER!