Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random spring and early summer

I'm not catching up quickly, but I am going to catch up! Here are some pics that I came across from the spring and early summer.


As you can see, I really liked accessorizing my only daughter...and that was all well and good until she discovered how to pull anything off her head off. Now, since she doesn't have much hair, I have to settle for small bows made of ribbon corn syruped to her head.

As you can see here


















and here














Kaci really enjoyed those little baggies that you can put fruit into....the really messy fruit we had to take off her shirt for

ANd there are a few pics of Mason and Carter thrown in too.












2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

keep up the blogging, I am glad you are catching up!

Babzanne Barker said...

Such cute pictures--I can't believe I missed this blog!!