Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finally!

The other day, I doing the dishes and the kids kept yelling at me from the playroom for various things, water, help getting off of a shelf that he had climbed on (Carter), etc...this time Mason yelled, "Take a picture of us, Mommy!" Well, I was a little slow in responding, but can never resist a picture opportunity so...I came in and found this. Of course I took the picture and when I saw it, I was in shock. I can honestly say I don't think I have one other picture of all three looking with normal looking smiles. and I didn't even try!! Of course I wanted another...this is what I got: a little atypical in that Mason is actually smiling and looking, but more typical of my normal shots. I guess my hundreds of attempts have paid off. We even tried to get a group pic at both JC Penney and Sears and Kaci would not cooperate. I'm pretty sure I'll be framing this one! :) I guess St. Patrick's day really is lucky...as you can see from their outfits...that's what day it was. :)

8 comments:

Katie said...

so cute! !i'm glad you finally got one :)

AJ and Cindy said...

that really is a great picture of everyone!!

Diana said...

They look so adorable squished together on that chair! =)

. said...

That's so cute! Carter looks huge - geeze. . .

Linsi said...

That is a great picture of them! I have to get my pictures that way, too. If I ask Kevin to smile, he puts a grumpy face on. I bet it was fun to come in and see them sitting together like that.

Babzanne Barker said...

Such cuties!!We miss them!!

Melody said...

How cute! Isn't that just the way with kiddos? If it is their idea, things are so much easier. ;)

It has been great zoo weather. We miss you guys! Can't believe how big Mason looks!

The Kammeyers said...

Oh my goodness, Carter has such beautiful blue eyes! All of your kids are just so cute, and I can tell, so full of personality. :) Loved catching up on your updates, Kristalyn!