Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bowling and Jumping with the Whites



This summer we signed up for a kids bowl free program where the kids all got two free games a day (we didn't go every day though ha), and we only had to pay for shoes.  They also had $1 hot dogs and corn dogs so it made for a great outing.  We met our good friends the Whites there a few times and had so much fun!


Sometimes I succeed in making Kaci's hairstyle really cute and so I usually try to snap a picture to document it.  :)

Getting ready to bowl!  The kids always liked to choose different names like Pokemon, Hulk, or Curious George (I'll let you guess who chose which one) to represent them when bowling.

He was usually a little more excited than he is letting on.  :)

Kaci really got into it and loved bringing her ball over all by herself


Makynzie, as always, was the perfect onlooker and was content to watch from her carseat

Brielle and Kaci sharing some candy...

The whole group!



These girls are such cute friends!  The pictures below, I stole all of them from Chantel.  I don't know why they are so big and my comments don't show up.  We also had a fun time going to a Jumpy place with the Whites.  I never brought my camera, but here are some great shots Chantel got for me.  
The best part of places like this is that it is such a great place to get rid of excess energy!

2 comments:

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

That looks like so much fun! Kaci's hair looks adorable. I remember always loving going bowling when I was younger :)

AJ and Cindy said...

that bowling deal sounds awesome! What a fun thing to do for the kids, I bet they will always remember it. Kaci looks so cute and happy in all those pictures! :)