Sunday, March 18, 2007

Getting pictures caught up

So, after searching the area by the computer 3-4 times, I finally found the camera cord, so I could load more recent pictures. Yeah, I know, I should clean up that area a little more frequently. Anyways...there are about 2 1/2 months worth of pictures, and I'm having the hardest time deciding which ones to put up. I will try to narrow it down a little bit.


Mason is such a good boy, he already loves to help with the laundary, I think one of the things that intrigues him the most is the dryer! He even likes to make sure that we have plenty of clothes to wash, here he is eating a banana cookie. Aren't I just the luckiest mom ever to have such an adorable, smiley baby? (I apologize for the choppiness of this post, I'm still getting used to the layout of this blog thing)

No comments: