Thursday, March 15, 2007

Introduction

Well, I have decided that a blog may be the best way for us to keep our personal family history. I have been feeling guilty about not writing in my journal enough, so hopefully this will help me to keep a better record of our life! I think that if it is something online, I will be more prone to keep it updated.
Plus, I know that everyone wants to see recent pictures of our cute little Mason! It would be too hard to go back 9 months and talk about all of Mason's cute little milestones, so we'll just start right now. He is very active and learning more and more every day. I will have to start with a pictures that are a couple of months old, as I cannot find the cord to connect the camera to the computer...but more recent ones are soon to come.


This picture is of Mason a few weeks after his first real haircut (not counting the one when he was a week old and Daddy decided to trim some scraggles). We love making his hair spiky!

Every where we go, people comment on how rosy Mason's cheeks are. He's not too hot, he's not sick, he just has rosy cheeks! I have heard it could be a symptom of teething, and considering he has 7 already, I'm thinking that may be the reason.



This picture was taken when Mason was 7 months old...he LOVES this wooden spoon, and playing with the pots on the floor. Back then, I got the pots out for him...now, at 9 months, the funnest part for him is taking them out himself and discovering how they can land on the floor.

No comments: