Sunday, July 29, 2007

Breakfast with Cat

A couple weeks ago, my friend from college, Cat, and I met for breakfast. Even though we live relatively close to each other, we live at opposite sides of the city, so we don't get together as often as we should. Life is busy for both of us, and it was so fun to catch up and chat about old times! My friends and life that I had when I lived at the Colony was such a big part of shaping who I am now, and I'm always grateful for any chance to reminisce!
Mason was pretty good and let us talk for awhile before trying to climb out. Then, we just let him play under our table. :)

3 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Oh my goodness! If that isn't a little Ford face! How cute!!

whitney said...

i just love getting together with friends. and how nice of mason to give you a little time before climbing out. :)

Katie said...

Fun to see two familiar faces on your blog. Does Mason have a Mohawk?? I like it!