Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween and Fall pictures

Note-these pictures may not be organized the best, I just got frustrated with trying to move thme around.

No fall would be complete without playing in some leaves! The boys had a blast! Of course, I had a really hard time getting them both to look at the camera at the same time..here are some of my attempts.

It was much easier to get the individual shots, even though they still took a little work.


























































We went trick-or-treating with Diana and Brandon and their kids this year. It was a lot of fun! We started out the night with their ward's trunk-or-treat, then went around in their neighborhood.




































David's parent live in the same ward as Diana, so it was fun to see them there at trunk-or-treat too!













This is the first Halloween that I ever remember when it was warm enough that you didn't even need a jacket.




Carter is always such a good baby. He was totally content to just ride along in the stroller.

6 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Precious, precious pictures!!

Ty Lyman said...

Cute pics. your kids are growing so fast. :)

Grandpa and Grandma said...

This is a test

The Kammeyers said...

When I was a kid I loved playing in the leaves, too! I can't wait to enjoy it all over again with my own kids. :) Great post, Kristalyn!

candace said...

I love the fall leaf pics! I miss fall leaves :( Ah well. Elaine told me it was really warm there this Halloween, too! That's so nice that it wasn't freezing for once!!

Meg said...

Your fall pictures looks so great. I wish we could get some fall going here. We do kinda of have stuff like snow falling from the sky--oh wait that is ash. I can pretend right. Your kids look so cute and to me they don't look much alike. What will your third one look like?