Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's fun to have a brother!

The boys are really starting to have fun playing together! Mason definitely is the instigator in much of the trouble they get into...but this time, it was Carter.
As you can see, Mason did not hesitate to join in once he saw what was happening.




Playing together somewhat nicely.




Ever since he saw an episode of Caillou (and yes, that is the 2nd mention to Caillou in a blog post--we do other things besides watch Caillou around here, I promise!) where they saw dinosaurs at a museum, Mason had been begging me to take him to the 'dinosaur museum'. I looked up the Museum of Nature and Science...and was pleasantly surprised to find out that my military ID will get us in free!


Of course, we made plans to go...and wouldn't you know?...It was a free day to the public that day, as well! So it was pretty crowded...but still fun!
It was fun to watch Carter get so excited when I let him out of the stroller. All he wanted to do is be where Mason was.


Mason getting his picture taken with his long-awaited dinosaur bones (and Carter just hanging out).

4 comments:

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

If it weren't for museums in the winter time I think every mother would be ripping her hair out. I love to watch kids at museums. They are so interested. It's always nice for parents when it is free. Thank goodness for BYU and all the free museums :)

Diana said...

They are such cute little buddies! It was so fun to see them tonight =)

Unknown said...

your boys are so dang cute!!!

Linsi said...

This reminds me of Bryce and Kevin playing together! I love their matching striped shirts, too. Looks like they had fun pulling things out of the drawer, somehow that never gets seems to get tiring.