Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun in the Sun


We have really been enjoying the warm weather lately.
Carter is at the age where he loves the park...but he has to be closely supervised. If not, he will end up with a stomach full of gravel or wood chips and probably fallen from the playground equipment.
We still have lots of fun and Mason is a good big brother and likes to help push him on the swings.
Mason is newly obssessed with animal crackers, as he is showing us here.












































I just threw this picture in because I felt so bad that I had so many more pictures of Carter than Mason. I really do try to take the same amount, but Mason is not very cooperative and I end up with a bunch of pictures of the top or side of his head. Mason loves books and my parents' dog, Belle!


8 comments:

. said...

Carter is sooo flippin cute w/ his little "teefies" and his hair!!!!

Babzanne Barker said...

You forgot to mention that Carter also loves to eat money, carpeting, and buttons. hahaha!! But I guess there aren't too many of those things on the playground. Cute blog--such cute cute boys!

AJ and Cindy said...

Carter looks so much like David in the 2nd from the top picture! and I feel so bad that Mason has Belle laying all over him..hahaha

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, I love sunny days. Little boys are fun-hyper, crazy, and into everything, but FUN! I wish we lived closer to each other.

Wendy said...

How fun! I can't wait until it's warm enough here to take the girls to the park. I think we all have cabin fever!

Katie said...

These pictures just melt my heart! You have the cutest little boys ever. I miss them! and you and david of course :)

Diana said...

That picture is cute of Belle laying on Mason's lap!! Mason is in his favorite chair =) LOL

Olivia said...

I'm sure Carter was loving life at the park. My boys rarely get to explore at the park because I don't have enough eyes to follow the three kids around. They eat everything in site too. Glad to see there hasn't been too much snow to keep you home bound.