Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More delays

So...David was supposed to come home tomorrow (Wednesday). But today I got a call from him saying they lost some of his paperwork. I had to fax in a form from the paperwork that we have here. It took me a long time to find it and I didn't get it there before the paperwork people on their side went home. So...he's not coming home tomorrow. He may not even be coming home this week. How depressing. All because they lost one sheet of paper.
To top it all off, some of the guys (not David) in the group that he is in have not been cleaning. His whole group got in trouble so he has to write a sentence about how he will contribute to the team blah blah blah 250 times.
This would be bad enough...but writing even a couple sentences hurts his hand and makes it go numb due to the nerve damage in it. But they don't care.
If he doesn't write the sentences, they will take away from his pay and give him an Article 15 which is really bad.
So, I'm not too happy right now.

Oh and my parents' dog ate my new chapstick.

10 comments:

Kim said...

I am so sorry that this is happening. I hope things turn out and that tomorrow will be a better day for you. And sorry about your chapstick, that is horrible.

Babzanne Barker said...

When you consider the miserable way the Army has treated David it makes you wonder how they can be so good at defending our country, doesn't it? And yet they are. Don't worry, he'll be home soon. love, Mom
PS Technically she's Diana and Brandon's dog, you know. But even if they don't love her anymore Michael really really does. And he's very sorry about your chapstick. :)

Katie said...

That just stinks! Dumb military :( And dumb belle, she just ruins everything!

The Layton Family said...

I'm sorry to read this awful news Kristalyn. I think you are amazing for dealing with this. You are a very strong woman!

Diana said...

I can't believe things like this keep happening! I admire your faith so much! How annoying that Belle ate your chapstick!

P.S.At least we gave Belle to a good home with people (or person) that loves her =)

AJ and Cindy said...

Stupid Belle....


We are praying for you guys!

Babzanne Barker said...

Hey, Belle is not stupid! She's just a dog. And Mason and Carter love her too!! :)

Meg said...

That is horrible. I would be screaming by now and way more than frustrated. Hopefully he will be able to come home soon. What happens when he does. I mean where do you guys go from there. All of your headaches with the army don't make me think they are very efficient and yet I am thankful they are willing to serve. Hope things cheer up.

Linsi said...

Everytime I read about how they treat David, it makes me so mad!!! I won't go off on it here, but know you have supporters! I hope he will get to come home this coming week! You guys are a great family!

candace said...

Oh Kristalyn... I'm so sorry to hear about everything that keeps happening. Heavenly Father thinks you guys can handle all of this, so just keep that in perspective. Maybe that will make it a teeny bit easier. I hope that David will be home with you guys soon and that he will get the treatment that he needs; that does make me very angry. Keep the faith and things will work out. Miss you guys.