Friday, May 8, 2009

FOUR YEARS!

Four years ago, we were doing this:


































And looking at this:

















And eating out every meal here:









And little did we know that during the next four years we would:
  • live in 4 different places
  • own one of those houses
  • welcome 2 beautiful little boys to our family
  • be separated for 4 months
  • purchase a refrigerator
  • purchase a 6 passenger family vehicle
  • watch countless episodes of House, NCIS and Numbers
  • remodel our house (actually that was more David)
  • welcome one nephew, one brother-in-law, one future niece, and one future sister-in-law to our extended family
  • enjoy many many moments of laughter and togetherness, all the while growing closer and more in love each day!
Happy Anniversary David! I love you!

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

oh my gosh, I can't believe I didn't wish you a happy anniversary!!! I am beside myself right now, I always remember!! It is on my calander and everything!! I probably even text you about something non important on that day, too!! I am so sorry!! What did you guys do for your day? WE could have watched the boys! Ahh, I feel so bad :(

Katie said...

oh my goodness i completely forgot it was y0ur anniversary a few days ago :( Late happy anniversary then!

The Kammeyers said...

What a sweet post, Kristalyn! I remember we had that business class together when you were engaged to David. I could tell just how happy you were to soon be married to him! :) Also, Happy Mother's Day to a beautiful mother of two!

Sorry we didn't get the chance to connect this past week. :( The next couple weeks are gonna be pretty crazy for us, but rest assured I'll be calling you soon to make plans! Hope you're enjoying being back in the Beehive State. :)

~Lauren

The Layton Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two!