Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

We sure have been enjoying the things our little man has been saying lately...I hope you do, too!



  • "Mommy? Your husband not coming? Why?" ...when we were going to the library and David had stayed behind.


  • "Mommy...Carter is crying. Maybe he needs some medicine. Get him some milk and Cranberry juice!"...in the middle of the night when Carter was crying it out and he woke up Mason, so Mason came into our room.


  • "Stop, Young lady!!"


  • "Hmmm, let me think" (when asked to pick a song at FHE)

  • "Stop, Girl!"


  • "You don't say no to me!"

  • "I'm so sad!!" When he was stuck on the tramp on a snowy day and had been crying for a couple minutes before I realized what was happening and came to his rescue.

  • "Our prophet is talking to us, yay!" with his arms up in the air. (About General Conference)

  • "Mom-is that President Hinckley?!" Whispered with awe on the first Sunday in our new ward. He was referring to an older man sitting a few rows back. We had told him that the prophet lives in Utah, so of course he thought he would be in our ward. He is still getting President Hinckley and President Monson mixed up. :)

  • "This is my brother, Carter. He's kind of a mess-maker" to a random lady at the park that we hadn't spoken to yet.
  • "I don't want to wear a diaper, it makes me ugly!"

8 comments:

Olivia said...

He is hilarious. I love the one about Carter being a mess-maker. So cute. I'm sure that lady got a kick out of it. Don't you just love the things they say.

Katie said...

oh my gosh all of those things made me laugh so hard!!! I miss him!

Diana said...

How cute! I miss his sweet little voice =(

AJ and Cindy said...

hahaha I can just picture him saying those things. He is such a sweetie. WE miss you guys!! Lets get together soon!

Katie said...

yes iactually saw glee on tuesday! I loved it :)

Katie said...

Those are pretty funny. I had no idea you were back in good old Provo! I hope things are working out for you guys! I'm sure Mason has made plenty of friends already-at least you can count on lots of kids around in Provo!

The Kammeyers said...

How sweet! I especially love the President Hinckley comment. TOO funny! :)

Rudy said...

Love the diaper comment! Oh and the "You don't say no to me!", Rylee says the same things. I love it!