Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunday Pictures

On Sundays, I always think that I should get pictures of the kids 'cuz they look all sharp in their church clothes. We have early church so it's not really plausible for our family to take the pictures then. Too much rushing around, breakfast eating, etc., going on.

Anyways that leaves us with the option of taking it after church. Now I'm sure many of you have had the experience of having a hard time getting a good picture with all of your kids looking and smiling. These guys are no exception.

These are only about half of my attempts. I'm sorry for the overload of pictures, but they're expressions are different in them all and I am undecisive as it is, especially when it comes to deciding on pictures.

Having three kids three and under comes with its challenges, and I'm not about to complain about these pictures...if I post all of them, hopefully each child will get at least one good pictures along with a few funny ones. :)


I had to include this one because of the way Kacianna is looking at Mason. Too funny!

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

those pics are so cute! Kaci is getting so big and cute! and the boys look great, too! Can't believe you have three kids ! haha

Diana said...

Oh I love these!! The pictures of Kacianna looking at her big brothers are priceless. I love how cute and chubby her little cheeks are getting =)

The Layton Family said...

How cute! I love seeing kids in their church clothes. Cute, cute!