Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sent from Above

Our Kacianna is definitely a special one! We often talk about what a good-natured, laid-back baby she is.

We just know that Heavenly Father sent her to us at this time because she is who we needed.

With me working so much and David going to school full time (He is at the top of of his classes, by the way) and with two big brothers who are still pretty little themselves, our lives can get pretty crazy. I know that Heavenly Father knew that I would need a baby who sleeps well and is content to sit next to me and play and go to sleep while I am working so that I could deal with working at 5:30 am every day and taking care of two very rambunctious boys!

Kaci always has the biggest smile when she wakes up and all you have to do is talk to her and grins and giggles. She loves to be read to and gets especially happy whenever her big brothers are around. I definitely know that she recognizes them from the pre-existence; she just gets too happy any time they are around for her not to!

I love this picture-she has the cutest habit of sticking out her tongue lately (I think her cousin, Lyla, did the same thing at around the same age.)

We love our baby princess Kacianna and are so happy that she is in our family!






7 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I see a lot of Lyla in KAci, they are sure to be best friends. I am glad you have such a sweet, good natured baby! You are so blessed :)I love that last pic of her!

. said...

Such an adorable baby. I think I see Tori in her! Here's praying that I get a baby like that!!

The Mattinson's said...

She is a pretty baby. Your right Heavenly Father does know when we need a good natured baby!

Rudy said...

Thinking about you lately! It looks like things are going really well for you and your adorable family! Miss you!

Olivia said...

She is so beautiful Kristalyn. I'm happy that you were blessed with a good baby too. Its funny how we get these little blessings along the way. Ok....5:30 am every morning? Man you are amazing.

Babzanne Barker said...

We are so glad you could all come out this past weekend and we could get to know your sweet baby a little better. She is precious! And the boys, too. Next time you have to stay with us!! (We may have to add on.......)

Meg said...

What a sweetie. Don't you love when they cooperate. It sounds as if Heavenly Father really knew what you needed. I am sorry you have to work so much--but it is just a moment in time. I hope all else is going well. She is beautiful.