Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Getting comfy.

When I was putting together the last post, I noticed that there were several pictures of us being cozy. David and I were in the midst of reading the Hunger Games so he loved to cuddle with our two princesses and relax.


Kaci always loves lying next to Makynzie. I really thought this picture was cute because it shows Kynzie reaching out and trying to touch Kaci.




I loved seeing Mason and Carter have slumber parties with their cousins. It reminded me of many fun nights with our cousins growing up. I looked forward to those times all year round and I know my boys do too. Here is a shot that I took one night as they were "settling down." Poor Levi had a cough and was in on the fun during the day, but needed to sleep up closer to his parents at nighttime

1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

those pictures are so cute! i can't wait until we can all be together at the same time! :)