Saturday, March 10, 2012

Smiles









So I always get backed up with blogs and there are some really important ones I'm working on (Christmas, Kaci's birthday), but I decided in order to not miss the everyday things like i have done so much in the past, I will do "flashbacks" (thanks for the idea, Diana!) and just continue blogging about the present too. :)

Kynzie is already three months old and is such a good baby and is a huge smiler. You just have to say something to her and if she is not hungry or needing to burp or tired...she will reward you with a beautiful smile. We all love her and the children are often seen gathered around her. Here is a taste of what we get to enjoy every day. I had to include a frowny face one so you would know that she's not all smiles, but that she is always cute! :) The one when she is smiling in the gray onesie is when I asked her if she was looking at her cousins Scarlett and her Clark cousin who were not born yet and that was her reaction. We were visiting with the Maudsleys at that time. :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Yay for a new post! I just LOVE her smiles! And her sad face is pretty darn cute too =)

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

so adorable!! When school is said and done we need to get together once a wk :-)