Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blessing of a Princess

Makynzie Noel was given a name and a blessing on April 22, 2012, by her daddy.  She was blessed to be a light and a joy to our family and to make many righteous choices throughout her life.  We have definitely come to appreciate this pretty little girl's cheerful disposition and cannot do without her great big smile!

Her beautiful blessing dress was lovingly made by my friend and old roommate, Christy Lowe.  It is so pretty and I cannot get a picture to do it justice.  Thank you, Christy for giving Makynzie such a gorgeous dress to wear!


We love you, Sweetie pie!  For her special day, Kynzie was able to have both sets of grandparents, Uncle Aaron, Uncle Kris, Uncle Erik, Uncle AJ, Aunt Cindy, Lyla, and Phoebe; and Uncle Forrest, Aunt Katie, and Jack; and Uncle Michael in attendance.  We were sure grateful they could come and be with us!



Not everyone is looking, but this is the best we could manage.

These boys take good care of each other!





As soon as she was changed out of her dress, Daddy couldn't resist giving Kynzie her first bite of strawberries.  She seemed to love them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love kinzye samile! i love her she looks so precious we miss you a lot!

Diana said...

Her dress is gorgeous! How nice of Christy to make that. I wish that we could have been there, but I am glad that a lot of family was able to come =) Love you guys!

AJ and Cindy said...

David did such a great job on her blessing, we are so glad we could be there! and I can't get over how beautiful her dress was, I loved it! I am glad the pictures I took of you guys turned out :) thanks for having us be a part of your day!

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

What a beautiful family you have Kristalyn!!

Babzanne Barker said...

I loved this blog--Kynzie looked so beautiful in all the pictures!! (Of course the other kids did, too, but Kynzie was definitely the star of the show!)