Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Crazy Colorado Weather







Easter Sunday for us here in Littleton brought snow and ice. Here is a picture of Mason and I right after church. Before church, the snow was still coming down quite heavily.


If I hadn't lived in Colorado for my whole life, I would have thought for sure that this abrubpt change in the weather was a sign of the 2nd Coming. The very next day, the high was 68 and we were able to go outside and play, which Mason loves to do. He is wearing long sleeves, but if I hadn't based my assumptions for the day on the snow from Sunday, (how silly)...I would have dressed him in a more summery outfit, and he would have been just fine playing! This is in the same yard as you see above, just minus the snow:

1 comment:

Rudy said...

You are just cute and little Mason is getting so big!!! Can he walk yet on his own?? Sorry about him being sick, that's pretty miserable. :-( Well here comes our first declared holiday for us mothers. Are you ready???? Can't believe we used to be doing silly things like having chicken panels and taking pictures during our ppt presentations...now we are calm cool and collected mothers...NOT!!! LOL!!! Totally miss you!!!