Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Recommendation for Teething Babies Everywhere

I just have to write about this amazing product that we have recently started using. It was recommended to me by another mother at the pharmacy when Mason was really little. She mentioned that something called teething tablets worked really well to help babies with teething. I kept that little piece of information in the back of my head, but never actively looked for this remedy.



One day, at King Soopers, I found this package in the baby aisle:

At this point, Mason already had seven teeth, he had done all right with cutting these teeth, but had the normal fussiness. I knew he would be getting more teeth one of these days, so I decided to buy the teething tablets and try them when a need came.

Well, last week, we began to make out the very beginnings of Mason's 8th and possibly 9th teeth. They have not broken through yet, but we know they are coming. Anyways, there have been 3 or 4 times in the past week that Mason has just been crying and crying, I know he is sleepy, but he is obviously in pain. I tried these teething tablets, and it seems too good to be true, but every single time that I have given them to him, he has fallen fast asleep within a minute at the very most!

The package warns that babies may fall asleep immediately after taking them, because now the pain is gone and they can rest. Just this morning, Mason had just woken up, and was not tired, but he was unusually fussy. I gave him the tablets, and he continued immediately with his play, happy again. So I know that they don't have some magic sleeping ingredient in them.

I am so happy that I decided to try them, and they are all natural, which is another plus.



I just wanted to share this little bit of information with other mothers out there that have or will have a teething baby...they are defnitely worth a try, and cheap too! I think I got mine for $4.50

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's great you found those things! You could be on an informercial for these things

Katie said...

I'm totally sold! Thanks for mentioning it. We'll be going through the teething thing in the next few months. . .P.S. To answer your question, I had a glass of Ovaltine with lunch today!