Thursday, April 26, 2007

Eventful Sunday

This past Sunday had a touch of drama in it for us. It started in Sacrament meeting, Mason was being really good (well, as good as a 10 month old can be)...when it became apparent that he needed his diaper changed. So...I went to change him. As soon as he got the clean diaper on...he needed a change again. Normally, I keep at least 2, even 3 extra diapers on hand, but of course, the day that I needed extras...all I had was the one that he was wearing. So...Mason and I had to miss the end of sacrament meeting and beginning of Sunday School to go home and get a clean diaper. During Sunday School, he got pink goldfish slobber all over David's white shirt. As I was sitting waiting for Relief Society to start, Mason started to get a little fussy. I picked him up and was trying to calm him...when he threw up all over himself, me and my hair. So...I didn't get to hear very much of Church.



After we got home, Mason threw up 3 more times, one of those times all over my hair (again) and down my shirt...causing me to take my 2nd shower after church. Poor little guy! He also got to take a bath. This picture is from another day, but it was really cute and I wanted to put it in. :)




He seemed to be feeling a lot better, though, so David and I decided to take him to the park across the street to try to let him be outside and enjoy himself. He really did love it!








Here he is, sitting on some sort of spinning thing.













This was the first time that David has been able to come with us to the park this summer, so we all really enjoyed it.















Mason is getting so cooridanted, he loves to play with any type of ball.


He also loves to play soccer! People laugh when we say that 'cuz he seems so little. But you should see him! If we are holding him up, he will run after the ball and kick it over and over again until whoever is holding him up gets too tired to continue! :)














2 comments:

Emily said...

You poor thing...I have had that happen to me so I feel for you!!! That is so cute that Mason loves to play soccer!

Katie said...

Don't you love it- when it rains, it pours! I'm glad Mason is feeling better; he's such a cutie!