Saturday, September 22, 2007

I don't remember this happening....

A couple months ago, we took Mason shopping to get a new car seat. We wanted to make sure that it was, of course, safe, and that it had lots of padding and was comfortable for him. He had the funnest time sitting in all of the chairs at the stores, and we were excited for this milestone. It made me remember how tiny he was when we first put him in his infant carrier, and how much he has grown. Somehow, I don't remember him getting this big so quickly! Here is a pictorial history of Mason in his car seat, leading up to when he gets to face forward. I love seeing how much he has grown:



























































































And here he is, in his big boy seat

11 comments:

Diana said...

How Cute! I can't beleive how big he is getting. Pretty soon you will get to start with those pictures all over again =)

Katie said...

He's such a cute little boy :-) He's growin up fast!!

AJ and Cindy said...

He has gotten so big, i loved those picutres! he is socute!!

Megan said...

What a sweet heart! He is such a cute boy. How is the pregnancy going?

Tamie said...

Happy Day!!!! They love it so much when they get to see where your going and not where they've been. Jack was worse than Collin was, so i was so happy when Jack finally truend 1 and could turn around and face forward

The Mattinson's said...

I think I have the same car seat for Madilyn. I think it is a great car seat.

candace said...

Wow! Look how big he's gotten! He looks quite a bit like David in the new pic in his new car seat, I think.

Babzanne Barker said...

I don't think I have a single picture of any of you kids in a car seat! Digital cameras are great!! What an amazing history you are keeping.

Katie said...

Boy they grow fast don't they? Looks like you picked a winning carseat- that thing looks COMFY!

Jill Lewis said...

He is so cue! It's fun to see how he has grown and changed since he was born. What a sweet guy!

Beth said...

Mason is such a cutie! I love this post, but I must say - I'm anxious for another one. Have you been sick a lot this time? Hope everything is going well for you!!