Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow and Santa

This week we have been making up for the lack of snow that we had been experiencing. It came just in time for the Christmas season! When we were going out to run errands, Mason was so intrigued by it, so I promised him that I would let him play in it later that afternoon. He was very excited, and even though he doesn't have snow pants, he had a blast!













A lot has changed since last year!














David and I decided to take Mason to see Santa at the mall on Thursday night. Here he is, all bundled up and excited to go!







For the second year in a row, we arrived at the beginning of Santa's break...you would think we would learn from last year, but we didn't. Since we had time to kill, we went to a cowboy store and tried boots and a cowboy hat on Mason.
We didn't want to pay 16 dollars for the professional picture of Mason with Santa, so we just took our own picture. They make you stand way back to do that, but it works. The lighting wasn't the best, but I'm going to try to take Mason to the Christmas party at the Kid's club at our gym because they're taking pictures for free there! The second I set Mason on Santa's lap, he started crying and trying to escape. The Santa let me sit next to him holding Mason.











I just wanted to put in this picture 'cuz it is so cute. Here is Mason deeply concentrating on Teletubbies. I leave him like this so I can go and take a shower, and he is always in the exact same position when I'm done. :)










7 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I love all the pictures of Mason! that's so fun you went to take him to see Santa! That is so funny he loves tella tubbies so much and that he is holding a baby doll!:)

Diana said...

I have Levi's snowpants from last year, I am sure they will totally fit Mason! He was so cute sitting on Santa's lap! and I love him holding his little baby doll. He is going to be such a great big brother =)

Babzanne Barker said...

I think the Teletubbies are perfect for one to two year olds! Maybe Mason and I can watch it together sometime. I used to know all their names, but now I can only remember Po. And how cute that Mason cried when he saw Santa! He is a pretty scary looking guy.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of your snow. I wish we could have it on Christmas just for a white christmas. Though I don't want it when I have to run errands or something. He looks adorable in the snow. joshua screamed for Santa too. But I keep taking him. Now if I say Santa he pretty much cries

Beth said...

Mason is so cute! Amazing the change from last year in the snow to this year!! I'm so excited to see what your next little guy looks like.

Headle said...

Your little Mason is such a cutie pie!! What a sweet, little snow bunny :)

Jill Lewis said...

So cute! I love seeing pics of him playing in the snow-how fun.