Wednesday, December 5, 2007

And the verdict is....

We will be having another little boy! We are really excited! It will be so fun for Mason to have a little buddy to play around with. :) At the very beginning of the ultrasound, we could see the baby's face really well...but she said that it wasn't a good shot for the measuring that she had to do...and I guess they don't believe in just taking a cute picture for the fun of it at Kaiser. Here are a few pictures of our little cutie.




In this picture, our son is looking straight at you. His head is near the top. We like this one because, if you look closely, you can see that he has his hand up by his head...this is exactly how Mason has always slept. Must be a genetic thing. :)


















Our baby is lying on his side in this one, it totally looks like he is reaching out or waving to us! :)

12 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! Two boys- yea!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is SO exciting. It is so much fun having two boys close in age. Congrats! We need to get together.

Olivia said...

That's awesome... another boy. I get to see soon what boys are like. I'm excited for you guys. Mason will love having a brother I'm sure.

Beth said...

Congratulations! 2 little boys - Mason will love that! I was so anxious to hear what you found out!! :)

Headle said...

Having two boys is a blast!! You will love it!! It is so fun to see them giggle and play together. You are such a sweet mom, you'll do great! :)

Jill Lewis said...

I love ultrasound pictures. How sweet and tender. Enjoy this special time. I loved being pregnant with Kenneth. Congratulations.

Babzanne Barker said...

You are so cute, Kristalyn!! I really can't see anything on those ultrasounds, but I know this new baby will be just as adorable as Mason.

Diana said...

I am so excited for you! I am glad that Levi is going to have two little boy bubbies to play with now =)

Diana said...

woops, I meant to say buddies! haha

Anonymous said...

i am so excied for a new nephew! looks like the boys are winning..haha jk, it was so fun to have you come stay with us! We missed you when you left...how is Mason's lip? PS we found one crayon and your blue watter bottle, we decided we'll give them back to you, even though it was tempting to keep the waterbottle...hahaah jk okay love ya!

Linda said...

Not only do your mom and I have the same voice box; apparently we also have the same eyes; those ultrasounds have always looked like blobs to me! But if you think he's waving to you, then I'm sure he must be!

Anonymous said...

Hey better late than never--but that is great about having another boy. Mason will have a great playmate. I didn't know what to expect with Joshua but I love having a boy. I am excited to see what he looks like when he comes. Finding out what your having always makes it more real to me and I don't have to call the baby it. Congratulations.