Sunday, June 22, 2008

The new snack food






The other day I was rearranging a few things in the freezer. I came to realize that I hadn't heard much from Mason, so as every mother of a two year old does, I quickly went to see what trouble he was getting into.
This is what I found:
Before I got a good look at what he was eating, I figured that he had found a bag of chips that I knew had been left out.
A closer look revealed that his treat was actually this bag of frozen vegetables!
He was snacking on the frozen vegetables...while they were still frozen. He must have snagged the open bag while I was organizing the freezer. :)
I don't think that I got any pictures of him actually eating the vegetables, but he really was. I tried them myself...not bad...but definitely not like the frozen treats that I prefer. I think I'll keep Mason snacking on these rather than real popcicles as long as possible though! :)

7 comments:

Diana said...

That is so hilarious! Keep it up as long as he will let you! lol

Babzanne Barker said...

HAHA That made me laugh!!

Katie said...

This is so funny!!!! You sure got yourself a healthy boy!

Rudy said...

So freakin' adorable!!! I love your family!!!

Emily said...

That is SO funny! I love that first picture of Mason with his smile and scrunched nose. Too cute! Carson actually likes his peas frozen better than warm for some reason.

The Kammeyers said...

Isn't it great, all the little everyday things that are so hilarious! :) We have this same bag of veggies in our freezer now. Who doesn't love peas & carrots? :)

Natalie Francis said...

So I've tried frozen fruit but never frozen peas and carrots. Interesting but healthy!