Monday, June 23, 2008

I hope I don't ever meet an unrestrained alligator!



I saw this on my friend, Megan's, blog (which is very entertaining and is worth checking out) and I just could not resist taking the test myself. These statistics are good to know...I think most of these animals (besides the sharks) can be found at the zoo. Mason keeps begging me to take him there, so hopefully there won't be any escapes when we go!

I had David take this test and I couldn't believe it...he seriously has a 100% chance of surviving everything! I made him go back to make sure he filled it out right. I am sure lucky to have him around...and hope that he is with me if I ever encounter a wild animal!

6 comments:

Michael said...

I didn't have a very high chance of survival either!

Babzanne Barker said...

I can see how David could escape from most of those creatures--but a gorilla and a large shark!!!!! I do have to admit I've impressed, though.

AJ and Cindy said...

I had 0% if survival on everything but the top 4 things! I do not think this is accurate!

Kristin. said...

Chuck had all 100's too. I was a bit better than you... and quite a bit better off than Cindy!!!

kristin.

The Kammeyers said...

How funny! I'll have to get Aaron to do this one with me. :)

Wendi said...

Hey Kristalyn--great to hear from you. I remember you inspired me to take the "no sugar for two weeks" challenge back when we lived at The Colony. Ironically, the place I live now is called Colony Pointe. Cool, huh.

In answer to your question about Grocery Smarts, sadly I don't know of any equivalent websites in Colorado (although you might try asking around). Without a website to match the deals with the coupons that are out, couponing can be a bit of a pain.

Glad to see your blog. It will be fun to see what's new with your adorable family.

-WEndi (Brown) Pilling