Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Party Details



Mason's party was so fun! Mason played lots and was showered with love and attention. He is really into Cars, so we ordered a car-shaped pan and made him this cake, it's definitely not professionaly done, but it worked! The black frosting also left a lovely impression on Mason and Levi's faces.

Mason was excited to blow out the candles!







It was so fun to see his reactions to the presents. :)

































He received a dinosaur that walks and roars. Later, when he was playing on the equ
ipment, he refused to let the dinosaur and the singing birthday card out of his sight, well actually out of his hands. It was really cute, but he had to be watched extra closely to make sure that he didn't lose his balance since he didn't have any hands to steady himself.




























Carter, as always, was well-cared for at this party!









































10 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!! I can't believe he is two already! That went fast. He is such a cute little guy.

Diana said...

What a fun Party! That was so hilarious how much he loved that Shrek card. What a cutie!

The Kammeyers said...

How great that you were able to order a car-shaped pan! That gets me thinking about what other pans I could possibly order. :) I'm wanting to get into cake decorating! It seems like so much fun - and so useful.

AJ and Cindy said...

I can't believe you guys made that cake, I totally think it looks professional!! And carter is getting so big! I miss you guys!

Meg said...

I can't believe he is two already. I remember when you were still pregnant with him. Joshua got a dinosaur like that for Easter and he was in heaven. I love the pictures of him holding them on his birthday. And you car cake turned out cute. I also meant to post that I liked Carter's blessing outfit. He looked so cute. For some reason I must be frozen in time because it is hard for me to believe he wasn't just born. It looks like you guys are having a great time.

Beth said...

Aww, how fun! It is so crazy that it's been 2 years already. They grow up so fast!! Your Cars cake is very cute. Looks like you threw quite a party - what a lucky little boy!! :)

Katie said...

Happy late birthday, Mason! I love the pictures that show his excited expression when he opens up his presents! Too cute.

candace said...

Happy Birthday to Mason! (even if I'm a bit late....) Can you belive you've got a 2 year old?!?! ;)

. said...

what a creative idea for a cake! You are really talented to do the "Cars" theme. Sounds like he had a fun time at his party!

Rudy said...

He is so adorable!!!