Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween preparations

The same weekend that I spent a lot of time on Craig's list looking for the jump-er-oo, I came across another ad. This one was from a photographer who wanted to take pictures of kids, especially babies in their Halloween costumes. Of course, I could not resist responding for this complimentary photo session.

Last weekend, we met with Vivika and she took some amazing pictures. At first, Mason was really shy and wouldn't even look at the camera, he just kept holding his hands over his face. That is what he is doing in the one picture that I appear in. Now the hard part will be deciding which ones we want to order!

If you want to see some cute pictures, click HERE

If it asks you for a password, it is Halloween. Just click on 'view event' and then you can see our pictures. If you want, you can choose the slide show option and you will be able to see the pictures bigger. For any Grandma, Grandpas, Aunts or Uncles out there who may be interested, you can order some of these pictures directly from that website if you want. :)

10 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! i'll be ordering soem :)

Diana said...

Those were all so cute! I love the ones of them together interacting with eachother.

Meg said...

How cute. Carter looks adorable in his costume. I wish I could get my dang kids to cooperate for Halloween pictures but they never do. We shall see this year. Josh is going to be Aladdin and Lexie Jasmine. I am also jealous of everyone who finds deals on Craigslist. I never find anything and then my friends come back with awesome things. Oh well.

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

How cute are they in their Halloween costumes!! You have such adorable boys. I'm so excited that you will be moving close to me soon. We definitely have to get together!

. said...

these are too cute!!! I'm getting excited to dress Ezra up for Halloween!

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures! You are two serious cuties on your hands! :-)

AO said...

Such adorable pictures! I wish she came to Utah...and we are still trying to figure out what Collin will be for Halloween.

Jill Lewis said...

So cute! I love Halloween so much! Your little guys are so cute dressed up together. How fun!

Tamie said...

very cute! i love how your boys have different colors of eyes: one blue-eyed and one brown. love IT!

Wendy said...

Cute kids, cute costumes, cute pictures!!!!