Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seeing Santa

The other night we took the boys to see Santa. There was a lady in front of us who had her daughters all looking and smiling perfectly and sitting completely still. Granted, her youngest was probably a few years older than Mason.

Our experience was a little different. We couldn't bring ourselves to pay 15 dollars for one picture, so we just took our own. We were only allowed one shot and this is what we got. Carter is trying to jump out of his arms and Mason doesn't really want to be there either. But I like it. It shows the stages they are at right now and I'm glad that we got the traditional Santa picture.


The next day Mason kept saying he wanted to go back because he remembered that he wanted a skate board. I think he might be a little young for that...he said he saw some older kids playing with theirs when he was doing his sidewalk chalk and they never fell off theirs, so he is sure he wouldn't fall off his.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We haven't even tried at the Santa picture yet. I can only imagine what my kids response would be. That is too cute about the skateboard. I love the little things they say and think.

Katie said...

haha that is so cute he wants a skateboard. I'm sure he'd be so good at it!