Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The trio

It is so fun having three kids! I have to admit that our house is crazier now. There are two little tornados who need to get their energy out running around the house while I feed Kacianna...and that translate into toys and blankets spread everywhere all the time. But, it's so neat to see them interact together. The boys will always read to Kaci or play with her. Mason never gets tired of cuddling with her and will just lay next to her where ever she is.

Both Mason and Carter help put her pacifier back in her mouth when it falls out. They are such good helpers!


I know that a lot of these pictures are similar, but I love the different expressions on my children's faces.








4 comments:

Katie said...

How cute are all these pictures!? Kaci just fits right in perfectly :)

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

I still can't believe how alert she is but maybe she has to with two "tornados" in the house. They look like they just love her!!!

Babzanne Barker said...

I miss them all so much!! Glad to see my nickname for "the tornadoes" is sticking! haha

AJ and Cindy said...

i love the pic of the three of them laying on the ground, Kaci is getting so big!