Friday, February 26, 2010

Cousins in carriers

When I asked Kaci if she wanted to go see her cousin Lyla...this is the response that I got...

































When they actually had a chance to see each other, though....all she could think about was sleeping. Oh well. At least we got a picture. :)







Kind of reminds me of a picture taken not too long ago (or at least it doesn't seem too long ago...it's actually been 3-1/2 years! Crazy!) THis is Mason and his cousin Levi, for those of you who don't recognize them. It looks like my kids are always the sleepy heads in the cousin baby carrier pictures. :)










And how could I end this post with out putting a picture of a sleepy Carter in his carrier as well? I mean, it's not his fault he didn't have a cousin around the same age to take a picture with in their car seats. :)

5 comments:

Diana said...

I can't believe how bic she is smiling!! I can't wait to see her again!!

Diana said...

oops I mean "big" lol

AJ and Cindy said...

I love those pictures, they are so cute! It was so fun to spend the day together!

Babzanne Barker said...

I love cousin pictures! How did all of you cousins grow up so fast, and now are taking cousin pictures of your own little ones??!!

The Kammeyers said...

Way to capture the moment, Kristalyn! Very cute indeed. :)

Also, I'm glad Aaron & I will be joining the ranks of those swapping parenting stories. ;) Sorry to be so informal - finding out via the blog and all... but at least you were privileged enough for a personal comment, right? :)

Love ya, Kristalyn! Looks like you & your beautiful family are doing well! BTW, Aaron & I may be taking a trip out to Utah in May... If so, we'll have to meet up for lunch/dinner or something along those lines.