Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Thoughful Children

The other day I asked Mason what song he wanted to sing for FHE and to my surprise he said the "shine your shoes song"...you know Saturday is a Special Day, it's the day you get ready for Sunday! I didn't even know that he liked that song, much less that he had chosen it as a favorite. Apparently he heard it on the Children's Songbook CDs that we play for them to go to sleep and really liked it.

Anyways, a few days later, he asked if he could shine our shoes. How could I say no? So he got a wet rag and went to work. He is such a good helper!

Mason brought valentines to his preschool class and he and Carter got to split the leftovers. Mason made a special valentine for Kaci. I thought that Carter would just give her one of his, too, but he decided to give all of his portion to his little sister! What a sweetheart. He didn't even take them back. As you can see, somehow she ended up with a jaguar as well.

And here is Kacianna, brightening all of our days with her sweet toothless smiles. What a thoughtful girl!

4 comments:

Michael said...

I love that picture of kacianna!!!

Katie said...

They are all so sweet! I love that last picture of Kaci!

Babzanne Barker said...

Are those brown eyes I see?! Otherwise she looks so much like you did as a baby! I loved this blog--so cute and such sweet boys!!

Diana said...

What a sweet adorable smile! MAson and Carter are such good big brothers =)