Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A little bit from Christmas Eve

The elves brought us all pajamas on Christmas Eve while Mason was taking a bath. They decided to bring Mason a size bigger than he is wearing now so that he'll have plenty of time to enjoy them. Mason is very attached to milk and will walk around, especially towards bedtime and naptimes with his milk attached to his mouth.

In case anyone is interested, here is a picture of me at 25 weeks. I am feeling bigger and bigger and I know that that is a good thing, but I definitely need to take a fast from chocolate and sweets after this holiday season!

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute little mommy tummy! I can hardly wait to start seeing one on Sasha!

Jill Lewis said...

Kristlyan,
You look great for being 25 weeks! Wow, the big day will be here before you know it!! I'm so excited for you. I wish I lived closer to you!