Friday, February 29, 2008

Scientific Research Subjects Wanted!

Have you ever wanted to participate in a real scientific research study? Well, here's your chance! It will take maybe 20 seconds, but you can add your input to a research experiment that David is doing for his Biology class. Even if you haven't ever really wanted to participate in a scientific study, we would really appreciate it if you took the time to do this.


Here is what you do:

1. Put your hands together like in the picture to the right. Don't think too hard about it, just see how you clasp your hands naturally.

2. Note whether your right thumb or your left thumb is on top.

3. Record in the poll box at the top left of this blog which thumb was on top, and whether you are right or left-handed.


That's it! Thank you so much for helping us out!

6 comments:

Diana said...

For some reason whenever I try to vote on people's polls it says error, so I am posting my results here. I am right handed and My left thumb was over my right =)

Jill Lewis said...

Kristalyn, Yes, I did participate.
All of us in blog-land love your blog. Your cute Mason is so fun to see and we want you to keep those pictures coming, but I don't think I'm alone in wanting to see pictures of YOU and your baby bump!! (only if you want to :)
-Jill Lewis, speaking on behalf of a lot of people!

Linda said...

That was fun! And I second Jill's request.

Headle said...

That's so funny...I've never thought of that before. I was surprised to realize that even though I'm right handed, my left thumb naturally goes on top.

Your little Mason is such a doll! :) And you are such a sweetie!

Katie said...

Ok, so I hope you post the findings of your study so I can reassure myself that I'm not a freak because I was in the minority with my answer. =)

Daniel said...

Bret is right handed and the left thumb was on top :)