Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We love the outdoors!





This was a fun day that we had at the park back in May. I showed Mason how to blow the fluff off of the dandylions. One of the funnest parts about being Mason's mom is that he gets so excited about things, and this was no exception!
He ran around searching for more saying "roars!, roars!" (his interpretation of dandylion). :)
Mason is always interested in everything, especially things outside. Here he is learning more about the pine trees.
This was one of the first times that I had gone to the park with both boys. I had hoped that Carter would sleep in the stroller the whole time, but no such luck. Here are my attempted pictures of him in the sling. As you can see, he wasn't too happy about it at first, but he then gave in and fell asleep.
I found a nice shaded area and let Carter enjoy the nature around him. I am so lucky to have such a smiley baby!
Carter is always moving, he has been scooting on his back for about a month and everytime I put him on his tummy, he wants to crawl so much! This is probably why I am able to get so many pictures of him that look like he is waving, he is constantly moving both his arms and his legs!
I hope this doesn't sound vain or proud, but I guess my blog is the place to do it...I just can't get over how stinkin' cute my kids are, and they have such amazing personalities to go with it!

8 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

I know I've said it before, but your boys are adorable.

Diana said...

I love that he calls dandylions, Roars. lol

Babzanne Barker said...

Beautiful boys!! (And a beautiful mother, too.)

Cierra said...

What a cute smile! You have really cute kids!

Olivia said...

Kristalyn of course you are allowed to brag about your own kids. I think they are adorable too... And to answer your question about keeping my house clean. Its actually dirty if you look close. My mother in law comes over during the week and sometimes gives me a moment to clean or she vacumes or dusts. Other than that nothing else has been cleaned... since the twins were born. Its hard... so don't feel bad. I tell myself that my job right now is to be a mom and all that other stuff isn't that important. Love all your pictures.

Beth said...

Brag all you want - it's part of your job as a mom! Plus, your boys are just too cute! I'm sure they keep you on your toes. I'm trying to prepare myself for life with a newborn again - I've been spoiled in some ways with Zack because he decided to grow up so fast...too much watching big sister I guess. Always fun to see the pics and hear what's happening with you guys!

Daniel said...

Hey, thought ya might want to know that I decided to make a "real" blog now. heheheh
danielbarker1986.blogspot.com

Meg said...

I agree if we can't brag about our kids who can we brag about. Aren't they suppose to be the better half of us? I was looking at your age calendar thingy and I can't believe Carter is already 3 months old. Where has the time gone. I love your pictures they are way cute and fun to look at.