Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New update blog

As you know, our blog is private...but that doesn't mean that you can't be updated when we add a new post. My smart sister, Katie, gave me the idea of starting up a separate blog just to let you know when we have updated.
If you receive updates when one of your favorite blogs (and I know ours must be one of your favorites) is updated, just add this address to your list: http://kristalynsupdates.blogspot.com/

I will post on this new blog letting you know that there is new material on our private blog. That way, if you don't feel like logging in to see our blog, you can just go to the update blog. Hopefully this makes it easier to stay updated and doesn't make it more confusing. Thank you for being a reader of our blog! :)

1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

we finally got our computer fixed! that is a great idea! I love the new background..I will be emailing those pics to you shortly!