Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why I'm grateful that I have a camera phone...


The boys and I were taking a walk the other day. I looked over the top of the stroller and this is what I saw:







It's true what they say...one of the best parts of having two is observing them interact without my prompting.



Brothers...and Friends!

















It's so fun that Carter is sitting with out his baby carrier in the shopping carts. Mason really wanted Carter to sit with him. They were so cute I had to capture the moment...











These pictures are from last summer that I forgot about. We took the kids, along with Diana and Brandon and their kids to Lakeside because they had free passes from their summer reading program. I was so sad we forgot our camera...so I had to take a couple with my phone!

7 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Those were so cute! I'm glad you have a camera phone, too. :)

Diana said...

Cute pictures! I don't know how to get the pictures from my phone to the computer =( I have tons of pictures that I took from that day we went to Lakeside! I will email you some =)

. said...

So sweet! I love seeing my kids interact NICELY with one another! =)

AJ and Cindy said...

SUch cute pictures!! Carter is so big :( we miss you guys!

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

I can't believe how big those two are getting!

Wendi said...

What a fun background. I hadn't seen this one on Smitten Blogs yet.

Good idea about the updates.

Katie said...

Cute pictures! I think that's one of the best things as a mom- seeing your kids become friends and playing together without your help.