Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Two Years and Counting...

On May 6, David and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!! It is hard to believe that it has already been two years since we started our eternal family. It seemed like we would be newlyweds forever...and at first, I was counting all of the month anniversarys. Somewhere along the way, I lost count of the months...and now we are into years! :) We have had many great times over the past few years, including three homes (well two apartments and then our current townhome), a new job for David, a new, wonderful baby, a few fun vacations and a lot laughs. I am so grateful that I have David in my life, and I love him more and more as time goes by. I thought I would post a few pictures of us from the last few years as a celebration of the day.


Since we bought our digital camera with gift cards received from our wedding, I don't have too many digital pictures of our wedding. Here is one that I scanned in:














And here are some pictures of us on our honeymoon:










































We are lucky enough to have a very busy May and June. In between May 6th and June 6th, we get to celebrate our anniversary, Mother's Day, and all three of our birthdays! Also, a few weeks later is Father's Day. Here is a picture of us on David's birthday, a few weeks after we were married:






We had a lot of fun that first summer, and that fun is continuing....


















As you can see, we are into the pregnant stages. We were able to go see my good friend, Christy, be married in Utah 2 1/2 months before Mason was born:

















Now, as I'm looking through pictures, I'm regretting that we didn't get more pictures with David and I. There is a big stretch from Mason's birth to Christmas where we didn't get any with both David and I in the picture. I guess I will just have to make more effort from now on! :)







5 comments:

Rudy said...

Holy Crap your hair is so long and beautiful!!!! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!!!!

Tamie said...

what a great idea to chronicle your years together....just wait another month and you can check it out on my blog :)...time does fly by quickly, and babies and boys make it go faster .(we're going to be celeberating SIX next month! That is difficult to beleive! :)

Katie said...

Your hair is so long!!!!! I'm so glad you posted a pic from your wedding! I stil wish I could have been there; you looked gorgeous! Happy anniversary!

Tasha said...

KKBF! I'm am so sorry that I missed your anniversary, but I promise you this - your birthday will not go unnoticed. Your little family is beautiful. I am counting down the seconds to when I can finally meet adorable Mason. I miss you.

JTA said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It feels like only yesterday that we were running across the dzor to get home in time. I LOVE looking at all your pictures. You guys are a beautiful family. Keep up the posts, Im a fan! Enjoy your weekend. P.S, I love your long hair, you look like such a babe!