Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

A few weeks ago, we took Mason for his first trip to the zoo. It's taken me awhile to get the pictures up (surprise, surprise), but I thought that they were so cute, I couldn't leave them off. Mason was soooo good the whole time. Even though I know he was tired, he never complained or whined once. He was so enthralled by being outside and looking at all of the new things. We are grateful to my parents for the thoughtful gift of a season pass to the zoo. We are definitely going to take advantage of it!



I love how intent Mason is on seeing everything and learning as much as he can about where he is
















David was such a wonderful Daddy, he carried Mason through the whole zoo because he couldn't see very well from his stroller.











My turn didn't last nearly as long as David's did.

It was a pretty hot day when we went, so it was fun to take an ice cream break. As you can see, Mason especially enjoyed this part!







It was so hot, and Mason was so thirsty that he couldn't even wait to get the lid off of the water bottle!







They had some little bongo drums in the African animal section. Mason already loves to bang on things, and this just increased that love! Isn't that just the cutest face ever?

4 comments:

Diana said...

That last picture of Mason has to be about one of the cutest ones ever!!!

JTA said...

So fun! Mason is beautiful, and I think him and Beckham would have fun together. I know your Birthday was on Sunday, I was out of town and didn't have a computer, so happy late birthday queer. Love you!

Tamie said...

How much fun. it is a lot easier with just on e little guy though. :) we really need to get to the zoo too. both our boys would absolutely LOVE it. Jack is really into all the animals right now...making the sounds and such. Perhaps in the fall when it is a a bit cooler.

Babzanne Barker said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun at the zoo! And the pictures are so cute. Mason will love seeing them when he gets older.