Thursday, May 15, 2008

Advice???

Do any of you have any advice about how to teach this energetic, mischievious toddler the meaning of the word "whisper"? This advice would especially come in handy during church, specifically sacrament meeting. This last week Mason decided that he needed to scream like he was on the roller coaster during an otherwise silent moment. Any other time that he speaks to us during the meeting, he does so in his regular voice. We've tried to teach him to whisper, because it is not feasible that he will not say even one word for that whole meeting. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

6 comments:

. said...

About the only thing that works with my little loud mouth is to say to her, in a VERY quiet whisper, "Can you make your voice sound like mommy's?" and sometimes we have to throw in "I bet you can't" because she likes to prove us wrong - or do the opposite of what we say! By the way, those diaper pictures are too funny! Kids are a hoot!

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, Mason sounds so much like my little Kenneth! I have no advice, but just want to tell how much I love your new posts! The pictures are too cute and the diaper pictures really made me laugh. Seeing these pictures makes me excited for our our new baby. Best Wishes!

Seth Jenson said...

Hey guys!! This is Seth Jenson. Great blog! Hope you're doing well. You can check out our blog at http://www.sethandmeg.blogspot.com. Come and visit any time!

Diana said...

What happened to my comment I left??

Wendy said...

I wish I had some advice...let me know if you figure out something that works :)!

Olivia said...

Kristalyn... those pictures of the diapers on the bouncy chair are so funny. I'm so glad you took a picture of it. All those pictures of Mason needing to be by Carter all the time are so perfect. Its exactly how Averie is too. The first thing she wants to see when she wakes up is her Brothers. Love all the pictures. And Happy Belated Anniversary. That's pretty good to have 2 kids to show for your three years.