Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brothers and Friends

Mason is adjusting so well to being a big brother! Of course he has had the expected troubles that come with suddenly having to share mommy and daddy's attention. But, for the most part, he loves to lay next to Carter and just play with him...this play has to be closely supervised, but Mason is beginning to get the idea that we have to be extra gentle around Carter.




I like to think that they are getting to know each other again after a short 22 month separation.

These are some of my favorite pictures of the two of them for the first three weeks or so of Carter's life. By now, there are a lot more, but this is a start! :)

I think it is especially cute that Mason loves to read to Carter. Even though Mason's face is kind of obscure in this picture, I couldn't leave it out 'cuz I think that it's so cute that Carter looks so interested!







Grandma and Grandpa Barker got the three nephews matching jammies for Christmas-of course I had to get some pictures as soon as Carter fit into his.

5 comments:

Diana said...

yay a new post! Those pictures of Mason reading to Carter are so cute! I love what you said about them becoming reaquainted after a 22 month separation. That was so cute. What cute little brothers! =)

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

I look everyday to see if you've put new pictures of your cuties!!! I am sure you are very busy now! I think about you all the time. I hope you are doing good! Love ya!

Meg said...

I love the pictures of them in their pj's. Don't you love when the older sibling loves the younger one. I think it is so precious and I just love that Lexie always loved Joshua and still does to this day. I just hope it lasts. You sure have two cuties. I hope you are feeling well and recovering quickly. Keep the pictures coming.

Headle said...

Awwww!!! How ADORABLE Kristalyn!! Those pictures are priceless!! Looks like you are all doing well!!

You are such a cute Mom!!

Babzanne Barker said...

Cute, cute boys! (And what good taste their grandma has in pajamas. Of course they'd look cute wearing potato sacks. :)