Saturday, May 17, 2008

Twenty Nine Reasons


Today David turned 29! I can't believe that this is his last year of his twenties...he is so old! :) Just kidding. But I couldn't let the day pass without posting 29 reasons why I love him. It did not take me long at all to make this list, and I could have made the list a lot longer.








1. He is easy and fun to talk to.
2. He fixed the washing machine.
3. He is really smart.
4. He plays peek-a-boo with Mason...over and over and over again.
5. He gives thoughtful presents and cards.
6. He makes time to attend the temple.
7. He likes to go camping.
8. He wants to have as many kids as I do.
9. He fixed the plumbing.
10. He reads to Mason A LOT.
11. He is my best friend.
12. He likes to make yummy food and share it. (just the other night he made really fluffy brownies)
13. He has a wonderful memory.
14. He loves his family.
15. He loves my family.
16. He never complains if the house is messy.
17. He is fixing our tub (it sprung a leak) and surrounding tile.
18. He calls me during the day.
19. He thinks it's important that I be a stay-at-home mom.
20. He secretly enjoys the fact that I have a blog.
21. He is continuing his education.
22. He has a testiomy of the gospel.
23. He helps out our friends and family willingly.
24. When I don't feel like cooking, or have had a hard day, he doesn't mind letting us pick something up.
25. He fixed our t.v. just today by taking it apart and sodering a new resistor in...don't ask me where he learned all of this handiness!.
26. He loves it when Mason and Carter fall asleep on his lap.
27. He is HOT!
28. He makes sure that we have family prayer every morning and night.
29. He is the man of my dreams.

Happy Birthday Honey!

11 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

aww what a sweet post. It is funny how a lot of those things apply to AJ too! Especially about secretly being glad we have a blog. We sure got lucky, that must mean theyare great catches!

Roger, Christy, Katie and Sophie said...

You two are so cute together. That's a cute idea...29 reasons! Love you!

Diana said...

What a cute post! Happy Birthday David! (Brandon loves that we have a blog too, lol) =)

candace said...

Awww that's so sweet! (makes me feel kinda bad for smacking him around some in High School....)

Katie said...

aww how sweet! I'm glad you married David :) He is such an amazing guy :)

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to David! What a sweet post! Also, happy anniversary to both of you (a little late!) - looks like your anniversary dinner was yummy and lots of fun. I get such a kick out of your posts about Mason's mischief - what a little cutie!!

Babzanne Barker said...

I agree--David is a great guy! We're very happy he is part of our family!

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, that is so sweet. It makes me so happy to see you with such a great guy and a great family! Life is great, isn't it?!!

AbiAnn said...

Happy Birthday David, and what a nice tribute. The whispering thing...guess what they still have trouble even when they are about to turn five. :D

raggy said...

nice site for more traffic submit your stories at
www.indiasurfer.com

Rudy said...

He sounds like a great guy! He has an even better counter part because you post things like this about him! Your boys are soooo cute!!!