Thursday, May 15, 2008

Playing with Carter

Mason is always finding new ways to play with Carter. This is what I walked in and saw one day. Instead of the stuffed toys that are supposed to dangle over Carter's bouncer, I found diapers. I was pretty impressed with Mason's ingenuity.


















A few minutes later, the play had evolved to this:

Don't worry, I checked to make sure my sleeping Carter had plenty of breathing room and sternly told Mason that we don't put things on Carter's face before I got the camera.
















This is taken from above, looking straight down onto Carter's head. Can you see it hiding there in all of the diapers?

8 comments:

whitney said...

haha. that's pretty cute. :)

AJ and Cindy said...

hahahahah that is so funny and cute! Mason is so cute!

Babzanne Barker said...

That was very creative of Mason!! And cute and funny! (I wonder what he was thinking??? You'll have to ask him when he learns how to talk!)

Katie said...

Mason is so smart and creative! I can't wait to see the mischief him and carter get into when carter gets a little older :)

Meg said...

That is seriously hilarious. I love that you took a picture of it. Mason sounds so fun. As far as advice on whispering--Joshua doesn't even talk yet (he is like his dad) and Lexie for some odd reason learned to whisper from the beginning. Don't ask me how but good luck wiht it and if you find something works let me know because I am sure once Josh starts talking he won't be whsipering.

candace said...

That is so funny! Mason is so cute!!

Ems said...

that is too funny! that mason is a smart little sucker!

Wendy said...

Ha! Ha! This is exactly why I bought a baby sling--to protect Eliza from Clara!!! I'm glad you thought to take a picture of it before removing all the diapers :)